Freitag, 21. August 2009

Donnerstag, 21. Mai



(1) Meeting of new in-movers of the students hostel, Nov. 06
- My name is Moritz, and I am from Berlin...
MORITZ
(2) "Being on the road" has a different meaning to Moritz than to normal people...
- Do you know where Moritz is?
- Hm... A few Days ago it was Pakistan... maybe already India?
(3) ...being on the road with Moritz is not less worthwile.
- I think we are the best dancers in here...
- (at least you are)
The one who makes me dance...
(4) ...and laugh...
- 5 Euro! Since a number of weeks!
- Erm... can I also pay in kind?
...has become a part of me by now.

Allen, die sich von Moritz nicht nur ein Comicbild machen wollen, sei diese ausgesprochen schöne Fotoserie empfohlen, bei der ich vor, äh, zwei Jahren mal eine geliehene Kamera ausprobiert hatte. (Draufklicken zum) Vergrößern lohnt sich.



Alta, warst du jung da!

Keine Kommentare: